Following the popular quote
If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.
— Reid Hoffman
we are embarrassed about the initial version of sourcectl, but we shipped it.
We believe shipping things is the only thing that matters.
We don’t have a rich feature set yet, but the data already provides a few insights.
That being set, here is an overview of the current functionality.
- Login with your GitHub account with limited data exposure
- Integrate the sourcectl app in your organizations
- Chart-Overview of your top 10 repositories with stars
- Chart-Overview of your total stars growth over time
- Listing of all your repositories with stars of the last week, month, and year
- Chart-Overview of your top 3 repositories with clone and unique cloners traffic
- Chart-Overview of your top 3 repositories with views and unique viewers traffic
- Listing of all your repositories with traffic of the last week, two weeks, and last month